Roll Packing UHF ISO18000 H3 Chip 9654 RFID Wet Inlay
|Write Endurance||≥100000 cycles|
|Aplication||Access Control System|
|Craft||Printing, laser number etc.|
|Volume||box: 39x27x7cm, carton: 50x45x35cm|
Q1. How to get faster feedback from us?
1. Please describe the matter in short in the email subject and add "!".
2. Please add our sales skype or whatspp from email signature to communicate directly.
Q2. Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. If you need printed samples with sophisticated printing, a $50-$100 printing fee is required.
3. All the freight cost will be charged. PS: The sample delivery time is about 5-7 days.
Q3. What material and glue of RFID tag we have?
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy to print on.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental protection.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. Normal Double-sided adhesive: Robust, widely used, and cheaper than 3M Glue.
5. 3M Glue: Higher cost but strong viscosity, good temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
6. Electrostatic adhesive:Electrostatic prevention, high temperature resistance, strong water resistance
Q4. What chip should I use? And Inlay?
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please inform our sales with project details.
Here are some commonly used chips and inlays for your reference:
1. LF (0-5cm): TK4100 (64 Bit), HitagS256 (256 Bit), EM4305 (512 Bit).
2. HF (0-15cm): N213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte), IC SLIX (128 Byte).
3. UHF (1-10m): H3 (96 Bit), H3 H4 (96 Bit), Monza 4D ( 128 Bit).
4. Inlay: H3 9654, H3H4 9762, M4QT, M4E.
Chips are then mounted on different inlays (Antenna etched on PET layer) for achieving different reading distance and angles. Our sales will provide you the most suited inlay if not specified.
Q5. What the data can I encode to each Tag?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
Q6. What file of printing image should I offer to you?
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If no, then send us JPG or BMP, we can design for your confirmation, it takes longer time though.
Q7. What about sizes?
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request. For die-cutting the size should be 4mm bigger than inlay normally.
Q8. Can I customize the inlay antenna?
Yes, Our R&D can do customized antenna designing, regarding cost please refer to our sales. Providing samples or design datasheet for your requirement is good to speed up the process.
Q9. NFC Anti-metal material thickness?
We have 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.35mm and 0.5mm thick absorbing material for your reference.
Q10. What printing methods to choose?
Silk screen printing (one color), Rotary printing( multi-color, for big quantity only).Digital printing( Similar to Rotary, for small quantity orders only.)
PS: We can print any pictures, logo, dynamic numbers, barcode & QR code.
Q11. What about QC?
We have QC machine check by item basis. Also our QC staff do random check on final lot.
Q12. Do you provide spares or you just deliver the exact quantity?
We will provide extra 1/1000 spare items.
Q13. What packing may I choose?
Piece by piece, 1000pcs/roll, 2000pcs/roll or customized.
PS: We will put soft foam in the packing boxes to protect the goods damaged in the shipping.
Q14. Payment terms?
We accept T/T, Western Union, PayPal, and Alibaba Trade Assurance. We strongly recommend Alibaba Trade Assurance since Alibaba will guarantee our trading safety for both sides.
PS: We only accept the full payment before deliver your order.
Q15. Lead time?
Quantity below 100,000pcs normally 7-12 days. If urgent we can prioritize.
Q16. What about shipping?
We support all the international Express and we will provide you tracking number for every shipment.
Q17. May I visit your company during my order production?
Of course. Welcome to visit our factory! Please contact our sales for support.